Saturday Night
Basically this is how I end my January by joining this people out. I must say it's been few months since I last went out with this guys. Did some retail therapy with Kamsinah before meeting Marleena, Qayum and Yus. I must say things were awkward when I saw Yus Khaire but eventually we were ok. Syukur alhamdulilah. Had Seoul Garden at Marina Square and the place was horrible!!! I didn't knew that there were limited food there. Really prefer the old Seoul Garden where there were plenty of food to choose from. After everything, head off to Cash Studios where Ilyas decided to join us. Everyone were singing their lungs out except for me (cos I can't sing hahahaha) but still I enjoy myself. After which, accompany Ilyas to have his late dinner. Went over to Wendy's and I swear it was the most awkward place to go to as it was that was the place both me and Yus went out to have lunch together (hahahaha awkward) And so Ilyas decided to change his mind and off we went to Cathy Cineleisure to have dinner and watch Exist. And I swear Ilyas was super scared. hahaha. The movie was so-so, shall rate the movie 5/10. Even though I kept covering my eyes, the movie wasn't as scary as I thought. Anyway, thank you Yus Khaire for the treat. May Allah bless you man! I'm really glad I spend my Saturday night with this bunch of people.
xoxo
