And so it's Christmas Eveeeeeeee! Hip hip hurray! And it's exactly 1 week away from the new year. Let's just say 2014 has been a crazy year for me. New school, new environment and the new me (Syukur Alhamdulilah).Thank Allah that I got into Temasek Polytechnic. Who say a Normal Technical student can't study. For once, some people need to stop judging others. Everyone can study it's just that some only realise it at a certain point of life. Anyway, I'm glad that I change to a better me. Indeed I regret what I did in the past but let's just say the past make me a stronger, wiser and better person, syukur alhamdulilah. Was doing some soul research about myself and it sudden came to me that my past relationship make me closer to my family. I begin to spend quality time with my mum and brother and realised that they have been supporting me all this while. In terms of allowance and encouragement. Also, the doa from both mum and brother. No doubt both Ibu and Abang are my pillar of strength. Also, I realised something in life which is I should trust no one except my family. Been trusting those who was close to me and guess what? Forever got stabbed behind my back. It comes to a point that people will only come to you when they need help and 'throw' you aside when they don't especially those who pretend to be your 'true friends'. Totally hate those who only need your advice and need you to be there for their love ones but when your in difficulty, they don't even bother to help you. Fake friends everywhere and i'm no longer surprised. And so if i'm trying to distance myself away from any of you guys, then you should know why huh.
Anywayyyyyyyyyyyy, I finally found time to sign up for 2B Motorcyle license. Done with both basic and riding theory syukur alhamdulilah. Left with both tests, practical, defensive riding and expressway familiarisation before I can finally get the license. Totally need the license as the journey to school is insane. I have to wake up 3 hours earlier so that I could get ready and reach to school on-time. Let me repeat once again ON-TIME and not even early. Getting a license is one of my new year resolution. Insha Allah, I can do this and will do this.
Oh yes, thank you dearest Kamsinah for the planner. Been wanting to get for myself but most of it was quite expensive. Basically i'm a disorganised person and it is so obvious that I need a planner to organised my activities. Once again, thanks girl! Lots of love for you! :D
xoxo
