New Year Resolution
Page 365 of 365. No doubt Year 2014 was insane. Made and lost some friends at the same time. Syukur that I got into Polytechnic however, the projects and module were crazyyyyyyy. Oh well, life is never easy but Alhamdulilah mum and brother have been supporting me since Day 1. And since today is the last day of the year, let's start with a new year resolution for 2015(since i'm turning 21 haha, old is gold).
Here it goes:
1) To travel at least twice or thrice
Travelling have been part of my life since 18 years old. Despite only travelling to some Asia countries, I'm glad that I don't rely on my family for money. Next up, Bandunggggggg! :D Insha Allah once I have completed on my diploma, I plan to travel out of Asia.
2) Make it to Year 2
Maybe some say getting into a Polytechnic is as easier as 1 2 3 but not for me. To be able to get into Temasek Polytechnic is a dream come true I must say. Insha Allah with all the hard work, I will get promoted to Year 2 followed by Year 3. Amin.
3) To get my 2B Motorcycle license
Some say why 2B instead of 3 and some say "show off la Denna". Let's just say to enroll for a license is a dream come true because I don't come from a rich family and I work my butt off to pay for my enrollment. So you people jolly well, shut your mouth ok! Insha Allah planning to complete by end of October (before Sems 2.2)
4) To stay healthy
It's been a year since I last head to the gym and obviously I lost my stamina. Climb stairs also penat, how like that. ): And sooooo, I got to fight my pemalas-ness and gain back my stamina. Cut down on junk food Denna!!! Insha Allah I can do this.
5) To start saving
Been trying my best to save money since last few years but sadly, I just couldn't control the amount I spend to satisfied my wants (especially on yummy foodddddd). So this year, it is a must for me to start saving.
6) To stay happy
Been through a lot of shit in life be it in terms of relationship or friends. Got into trouble because of them but all I got back was SHIT! So this year, I shall not care about anyone else except for myself. I'm sorry people but I guess it's time that all of you settle your own shit. Thank you.
xoxo
