It's been 123456789 days since I last log in. Suddenly, I have this urge to update my pretty dead blog and tadaaaaa here I am. And so, welcome back Denna.
Basically 2014 have been a pretty good year for me. Got into Leisure & Resort Management at Temasek Polytechnic. Syukur Alhamdulilah. No doubt, most of my classmates are 2-3 years younger than me but Alhamdulilah everything is all good! *thumbs up* Currently in Year 1.2 and there are lots of project to do within this two months and as usual, I'm a last minute person(definitely need to change that attitude sigh). Pretty glad that I am able to catch up with the modules thank God I have my girls to help me. Basically I'm left with 2-3 months before I end this semester and move on to Year 2 (Insha Allah). Kinda look forward to it(actually I'm already looking forward to Graduation haha). Just want to complete my course and graduate with a Diploma and from there I shall start working Full-Time. Don't want to be a burden to both mum and brother.
Next up, relationship. Basically over the past few years I've always thought that guys will protect, care and give the attention to a girl but sadly that did not work out for me. Been such a failure in most of my relationship but trust me, my last relationship was horrible. We argue almost every single day for the past few months. No doubt I'm always the trouble maker but hey, it takes both hands to clap right? And one thing about me, I hate clingy relationship. Like those who 24 hours want to meet up etc. Some might say it's sweet but not for me. Oh well, let's just say I grateful that all of that had come to an end. I'm still surviving up till now! *thumbs up*
Talking about relationship, sometimes I wonder how can some relationship even last. Seeing how others got cheated not once but twice and they are still with each other. LIKE EXCUSE ME?! Do you even call that love? Indeed there's a saying that 'Love is blind' but hey getting cheated twice is no joke! If you think that he/she will change, syukur alhamdulilah but let's just say "A leopard never changes its spots". At the same time, i'm still amazed with relationship that last for few years. Up till today I always believe in this relationship quote "The best relationship usually begin unexpectedly."
xoxo
Basically 2014 have been a pretty good year for me. Got into Leisure & Resort Management at Temasek Polytechnic. Syukur Alhamdulilah. No doubt, most of my classmates are 2-3 years younger than me but Alhamdulilah everything is all good! *thumbs up* Currently in Year 1.2 and there are lots of project to do within this two months and as usual, I'm a last minute person(definitely need to change that attitude sigh). Pretty glad that I am able to catch up with the modules thank God I have my girls to help me. Basically I'm left with 2-3 months before I end this semester and move on to Year 2 (Insha Allah). Kinda look forward to it(actually I'm already looking forward to Graduation haha). Just want to complete my course and graduate with a Diploma and from there I shall start working Full-Time. Don't want to be a burden to both mum and brother.
Next up, relationship. Basically over the past few years I've always thought that guys will protect, care and give the attention to a girl but sadly that did not work out for me. Been such a failure in most of my relationship but trust me, my last relationship was horrible. We argue almost every single day for the past few months. No doubt I'm always the trouble maker but hey, it takes both hands to clap right? And one thing about me, I hate clingy relationship. Like those who 24 hours want to meet up etc. Some might say it's sweet but not for me. Oh well, let's just say I grateful that all of that had come to an end. I'm still surviving up till now! *thumbs up*
Talking about relationship, sometimes I wonder how can some relationship even last. Seeing how others got cheated not once but twice and they are still with each other. LIKE EXCUSE ME?! Do you even call that love? Indeed there's a saying that 'Love is blind' but hey getting cheated twice is no joke! If you think that he/she will change, syukur alhamdulilah but let's just say "A leopard never changes its spots". At the same time, i'm still amazed with relationship that last for few years. Up till today I always believe in this relationship quote "The best relationship usually begin unexpectedly."
xoxo
