Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas! :D Basically today have been a good day for me, syukur alhamdulilah.
Had lunch at Marriott with mum, uncle john and abang. Ate my lungs out till I shitted out not once but TWICE! Oh god sigh. Anyway, the food over at Marriott is superb! From the yummy sushi to the seafood and lastly the dessert(there was even macaroon!). Not forgetting the wonderful services too! I must say both the food and the service at Marriott never disappoint the whole family. And since it was Christmas, there were carols singing for everyone there. Such a blessed day, syukur alhamdulilah.
Seeing the family photo above make me happy. Been wanting to have a perfect family since 17 years ago and Alhamdulilah my wish finally came true. I'm really blessed that mum found someone who will be able to takecare of her. Seeing how mum suffer back then just to raise both me and abang really hurt my heart. She was and currently am a strong woman who stand on her feet. She don't depend on others. And she is one of the reason why I am pursing my Diploma. Thank you Allah for everything. Thank you Allah for this family. Syukur.
xoxo
