Updates

Quote of the day


Hey i'm backkkk! :D Have not been updating both blog and tumblr and also twitter!): Been busy catching up on my sleep almost every single day due to school. Anyway, school is kinda stressful as exams are nearing and I've been doing badly for my CA2 and I swear that sucks! Talk to ibu about my results and she asked me to buck up on my studies if I want to succeed in life. Will need to push myself up, insyallah.(: Life has been okay however, I've been not liking everything that I do. Either I feel like punching myself or just sitting down and cry my lungs out. I've been really a pain in the ass and been giving quite a number of people a cold shoulder including my family. Life sucks when you thought people around you care but actually they don't. Life sucks when your forever cranky when you wake up and just feel like sleeping back all day. Life sucks when you got to think of money almost every single day. Life sucks when you are the middle person of your friends problem. Haishais.)): I've been trying my best to avoid all of this but I just can't as it kept on coming back!)): I know I should stand up on my own feet and overcome all of this but I just don't have the courage.
Ya Allah, berikan aku kekuatan untuk melalui ini semua.

Popular Posts