Legal Age soon! :D
Waddup! :D After 5 days straight of school, Alhamdulilah today is Friday! :D Survive 2 days of Orientation. The talks at Auditorium was super dry which make me really sleepy but since my class was seating right infront, couldn't get some sleep. So First day of school was okay. Am in with same class as Kamsinah, Aziela, Sharil, Diyanah and etc but not in the same class Marleena!); It's okay,we still have combined lecture which I'm able to seat beside Marleena! :D Anyway, we had flashmob and it was super funny seeing everyone dancing at Piazza. It was super paiseh as the whole school is watching us dance but at least all of us enjoy ourselves! :D Day 2 of Orientation, had talks for almost 2-3hours and I swear it was super boring. Very dry which make student get bored/sleepy easily. After the talk we had Amazing Race and Telematch. Only 10 participated in the Amazing Race while rest went for Telematch. Had fun running around the school to find things and take picture as a group! :D After everything, we had Prize-Presentation and Alhamdulilah my class won something! :D And in between, there were fights and it was super stupid. *roll eyesx100* Shall not tell about the fights as I find it silly to argue and behave like a 'minah/mat' in school. Oh well, after prize-giving ceremony, went to had dinner with TB'11 at Matrix. Day 3-5, lesson as per normal. Had tons of group work and presentation to do infront of the class. The class also had to appoint a classrep. Sharil and I was appointed as a classrep. At first I was pretty shocked as i didn't expect to become one but Insyallah I will do my best. Amin! :D andand after today, it will be 2 more days till my legal age! Can't wait to be legal to do anything! :D shall spent my last 2 days being a 17years old kid. Haha! :D